How to become Cardiologist After 12th 2022: Eligibility | Salary | Scope
Students studying biology during their second higher level should look for good career choices. Studying biology opens up a wide range of career opportunities, but one of the most important but highly preferred aspects of being a Doctor.
A doctor can be an expert in many areas of the individual; however this is what we will discuss here at Cardiologist. At the end of this discussion, you will find more detailed answers about how to become a cardiologist after 12 days. Scope of Cardiac Appointment and much more.
Becoming a Cardiologist is no easy task, and one needs in-depth education, experience and in-depth training to enter the profession. Cardiologist’s Learning Life is a field of learning and competition where they learn the basics of their medical journey.
Doctors depend on the health of their patients, so one mistake can be very costly (health). Let’s learn more about the process of becoming a Cardiologist after the 12th.
What is A Cardiologist Doctor?
Cardiologists are specialized doctors who diagnose and treat various conditions of our Heart and Cardiovascular system. In contrast, the cardiovascular system is responsible for allowing blood to circulate and maintain the flow of oxygen, nutrients, blood cells, hormones, and CO2 in a system that helps a person maintain a healthy life.
Although a person experiences any heart-related symptoms, he or she should consult a general practitioner who refers the patient to a cardiologist. Then, a Cardiologist study, diagnoses your problem symptoms, learns about your medical history and later gives you the necessary diagnosis. With some solid information in a patient report, the Cardiologist may perform some of the following medical procedures, including angioplasty, implantation of a pacemaker in the heart, cardiac insertion, or staining to keep the arteries open.
Cardiology is a very complex field, so to get some help related to your heart, lungs, or arteries, your Cardiologist will refer you to a heart surgeon. However, without surgery, all of your treatment will remain under the heart of a Cardiologist only, even if they refer you to other specialist doctors.
How Can You Become a Cardiologist After 12th?
Studying Cardiology is one of the best medical trips after 12; therefore, one needs to do various courses, degrees, training and internship programs. The journey is quite long, and one needs to obtain a license and board certificate before fully performing their role as a cardiologist.
Cardiologist’s job descriptions
- Nuclear Cardiologist- They study and diagnose heart-related problems using nuclear imaging techniques.
- Cardiologist – They are allowed to perform surgery on the heart, blood vessels and lungs.
- Director of Cardiology – They hold the highest levels of the Cardiology department and are the same heads.
- ECG (electrocardiographic) Technologist – Responsible for assisting physicians and completing diagnostic procedures.
- Cardiac Catheterization Technologist – Responsible for diagnosing and intervening in cardiac catheterization and other heart-related procedures.
- Interventional Cardiologist- They are allowed to perform invasive procedures and perform diagnostic tests.
- Invasive Non-Interventional Cardiologist- Allowed to perform cardiac catheterization.
- Non-invasive Cardiologist – They are allowed to treat the disease with medical treatment but are not allowed to undergo surgery.
Eligibility Criteria For Become a Cardiologist After 12th
Students who have studied and passed their Secondary (11th and 12th Class) with PCB are the only ones who are eligible to study heart disease and become a Cardiologist after 12 days.
- To begin your journey to the heart doctor, the first step is to appear at the National Access to Medical Examination. Currently, NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a well-known entry test in the medical field known as AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test). NEET is a qualified medical examination and a single entry point for complex medical studies.
- Another step after you quit NEET is getting a MBBS degree, from a prestigious medical college. Admission to colleges depends on a variety of factors including a 12% Student percentage or position in NEET. The MBBS study will require 5 years ½ covering both study and one year of compulsory training.
- Next, candidates should pursue their Post Graduate studies leading to a Doctor of Medicine (MD) in general medicine. An MD course requires 3 years of college dedication. However, even MBBS degree holders should also appear in a medical entry test such as BHU MD / MS, AIIMSPG, All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam or similar by studying MD.
- After graduating from PG degree holders ’degree, they should appear in a higher DM course in Cardiology. DM here means Doctorate of Medicine. The course requires 3 years of study before the candidate to become a physician / Cardiologist.
- Students who have completed their DM studies obtained a license from the Medical Council of India and are also eligible to work as a cardiologist.
The whole journey to becoming a cardiologist after 12 days requires 11 ½ years, which includes 5 ½ years of MBBS + 3 years MD + 3 years of DM in cardiology.
Cardiac Surgery Examinations
Various admission tests are mandatory to pass before starting with a Cardiac Surgery study. Entry exams are divided into two levels, national and institutional.
How Many Years to Become a Cardiologist After 12th?
It takes about 10 to 13 years in India. If a candidate continues to study all the required subjects and completes his or her study without leave, it will take him or her 11 years to become a Cardiologist. Time includes:
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery): 5 years ½
- MD (Medical Doctor): 3 years
- DM (Doctorate of Medicine) in cardiology: 3 years
The field of employment for cardiologists
Doctors are regarded as one of the most respected and respected jobs in the world, and thus cardiologists can find many job opportunities in India and in every corner of the globe. Some of the industries that provide job / training opportunities for cardiologists are:
- Private Hospitals
- Public hospitals
- Independent Heart Clinics
- Soldiers Military Medical
- Professional Hospitals
- Medical research institutes
- Universities (as lecturers)
If you do not work, cardiologists can practice in private.
Must Read – After Inter MPC Which Course is Better in 2022
How to Become a Cardiologist After 10th?
After 10 in India, becoming a cardiologist is almost impossible; However, the journey begins shortly after passing your 10th Boards. The series of studies and passing your top classes has a huge impact on your career choices and opportunities on an ongoing basis.
If you have appeared on your 10th board or passed on your 10th board, the first step to your Cardiologist career is to choose a Science 11th grade course with a PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) as a course. Mathematics may be your choice to pursue your Doctoral career, but Biology is to learn a lesson if you are looking to become a Cardiologist on an ongoing basis.
The next step begins when you pass your 12 with a PCB. For more information, see the section “Qualifications and Requirements for Cardiovascular Therapy” above.
Pros and Cons of Cardiologist
- High job prospects, always needed.
- Cardiac surgery is the most challenging; thus, this work brings doctors great respect.
- The cardiologist has a non-invasive function; therefore, surgery is not their necessary focus on the task.
- It saves many lives every day.
- Being a Cardiologist requires great effort, dedication, manual labor.
- Cardiology studies are expensive.
- Courses, internships and general training require 15 years for any person to be enrolled.
- Long and unusual working hours.
- Stressful work should patiently address both the physical and emotional state of their patients.
Jobs & Career Scope of Cardiologist
A job as a Cardiologist not only rewards positions but also financially.
Due to the increase in heart patients, a number of specialist cardiac care centers are opening up and this will expand the space for cardiologists.
Acquisition of multiple jobs for cardiologists. Cardiologists in public and private hospitals are needed. Cardiologists can apply for a job at these hospitals. With the growth in the number of heart patients, the need for a cardiologist is growing similarly.
A cardiologist can work as a doctor in a hospital and can also be a lecturer in medical colleges. One can also pursue a career in cardiology.
A cardiologist can work in hospitals weekly, hourly and monthly. Most people wish to work in public / private hospitals for information and open their own health care facilities. You can also work in research centers at reputable hospitals.
Salary of Cardiologist
The salary of cardiologists depends on a number of factors including experience, specialty, location, strength and the type of hospital you operate. The salary for a public hospital is different from that for a private one.
In the private sector, a cardiologist can expect an average monthly income of Rs 1 lac. A respected heart surgeon earns an average of 1.5 lacs.
In the US, skills in this field earn an average of $ 461,000.
Studying Cardiology and Cardiology requires blood and sweat through years of dedication, manual labor and patience. However, you can start the process only if you have a particular interest in the medical and work industry.
The heart doctor is well paid, and the average salary for the same job in India is about 28.2 lakhs INR. When they started their work, they were almost paid 90,000 INR to 12,000,0 INR immediately. If you are open to challenging work environment, overwork, extraordinary working hours but excellent and well-earned work, being a Cardiologist after 12 days is ideal.